Saturday, January 18, 2014

As you know, I rarely brag about Brand.com in my posts.  That is not my thing.  But, this week has to be an exception.  As a Christmas gift Brand.com's president was attacked on a hate site by a competitor.  The postings were totally false, but no one whats to see that type of hatred written about them on the web.

I always tell my ORM internet marketing clients that if the content written about them is false, we can get it de-indexed from Google, Bing and Yahoo, but it will take 1-4 months.  I am very happy to share that this week, a mere three weeks after the attacks all 4 hates sites were taken off of Google.  The presidents Google search results are now clean again.  A clear sign that reputation management is critical, it works and it is worth the investment.

If you have false or slanderous content on the internet about you, let me know.  We can get it taken down.

-Brian Newmar

No comments:

Post a Comment