Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Brian Newmark is feeling GOOD!

I just shared the following comments on my Google Plus page Brian Newmark on Google+
Update 3/26/2014 from Brian Newmark personally.  I am very happy to report that the past year has been one of tremendous accomplishment for me.  Yes, I know there is tons of content on the web touting my Brian Newmark did this or Brian Newmark did that, but so many of those thing are just that, things.  A moment in time of accomplishment.  All through my 20s I felt I could accomplish anything, somewhat of a prodigy.  Things slowed down in my 30s and I hit some speed bumps.  Now in my 40s I am really feeling like I have my mojo back and it is really nice.
It is nice to feel good and positive about where your life is, where you have been and where you are going.  I know life is fluid and  there will certainly be speed bumps in the road ahead, but I will do everything possible to enjoy the good times now and I'll also have better confidence next time the challenge arises that good times are ahead. - Thanks for reading - Brian Newmark 3/26/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment