Friday, December 13, 2013

Brian Newmark will be hosting a blog about Pay Per Click Advertising strategies

I am very happy to report that I have been given a regular blog about Pay Per Click.  The blog will be live on the site: www.ppc.org.  This blog will focus on my experience on PPC which goes back 10 years to the early days of the concept.  I have watch the evolution of the industry.  In the old days since there was not a lot of competition, the investments were small.  Now for many industries each click is over a dollar.  It requires a significant investment, yet many companies are not strategic in their methodology.

I am going to be sharing strategies to make wise use of your pay per click budget and avoid the "I think it is paying for itself" mindset.

Looking forward to sharing my insight with you all.

Thanks
Brian Newmark
www.briannewmark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment